Podcasts on Young Adult Literature
YA! Cast, a collection of the best student podcasts produced by my English 311 students, is also available for subscription via iTunes.
The following podcasts on young adult literature were recorded by Grand Valley State University students in my Teaching Literature to Adolescents course, 2005-2013.
Screencasts and Videos
Here are the videos and screencasts I have created for the English Department and my courses at GVSU.
Audio and Video Resources
- Audacity Software (Podcasting)
- Making a loop with Audacity (Jay Ludington’s Podcasting Tips)
- Creative Commons Licensing
- Fair Use Principles
- The Book Report, Version 2.0: Podcasting on Young Adult Literature
- Email to Professor Rozema
- Podcast Rubric (PDF)
- Sixth Grade Podcasts
- Blue Like Jazz Student Podcast
- Lisa Rozema’s Book Project Assignment (includes podcasting option)